Do you have experience in the moving industry? Are you physically fit and enjoy working as part of a team? We are looking for individuals in the Ottawa area who are able to provide our customers with exceptional service.
No experience? If you’re physically fit, have a good attitude, and willingness to learn, no problem! Comprehensive training is available.
We can offer you:
- Full-time hours all year round (some seasonal variance).
- Free uniforms supplied.
- Paid medical and dental benefits program.
- Paid overtime and peak season incentives.
Here’s what your day-to-day will look like. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting drivers in keeping the vehicle clean and all equipment accounted for.
- Padding and wrapping furniture.
- Moving furniture and cartons while loading and unloading shipments.
- Disassembling and reassembling basic furniture.
- Following directions from the driver.
You need to be:
- Able to work long hours.
- A team player.
- Reliable, punctual, clean and in uniform.
- Double vaccinated (all employees at Boyd are double vaccinated to keep our clients as safe as possible).
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Location: 1255 Humber Place Ottawa, ON K1B 3W2