Our role as an essential service means operating with increased health and safety measures. That’s why we’ve implemented a few extra steps to help keep you safe.
What Should Be Asked
- Are you or anyone in your household, exhibiting any symptoms of the illness?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, come into close personal contact with anyone who is exhibiting any of the symptoms?
- Have you or anyone in your household, travelled to an affected area?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, been in close personal contact with anyone who has travelled to an affected area?
- Do you have any questions or concerns regarding your move?
Please follow these Additional Precautions!
- We ask that you are able to allow the crew to have access to hand soap and paper towel.
- We also ask that you wipe down all commonly used surface (door handles/counters/railings) with a disinfectant.
- We ask you also try to keep some distance between yourself and the crew members, when possible.
- We would also like to refrain from handshakes at this point, and we would also like for you to carry a pen with you for the signing of the paper work.